Four wheelers; boats; canoes; zero turn lawn mowers; 755 4×4 JD tractor; (3) pick-up trucks; (3) restorable classic cars, 1958 Edsel 2 door, hard top; 1965 Chevy Impala SSport, 2 door, no motor or transmition; Dodge Coupe; attachments; 620 JD tractor; roto tiller; cast pot; pallet racking; trailers; ESAB Migmaster 250 welder; livestock fans; Stihl 036 chainsaw; oxygen acetylene torch sets; Steeltek large tool box; Craftsman stackable tool boxes; drill bits; wrenches; screwdrivers; tons of hand tools; pneumatic tools; portable cable routers; Delta belt sanders; Dewalt slider saws; 16″ Delta ban saw; Milwaukee power tools; tool caddies; out board motors; air compressors; fork truck; pallet jack; pipe bender; TRS 24 JD snow blower; Generac SVP 5000; lots of new Windsor windows; Delta Boss drum sander; tons of box end wrenches; clamps; specialty tools; drill bits; Wacker BTS 1035 gas powered concrete saw; Duracraft bench top drill press; sand blaster; 2 ton cherry picker; barrel stove kit; 7500 lb. Champion winch; socket sets; Kubota GS 130 gas powered transfer pump; model 21 general hole digger; Jet band saw; 10″ meat band saw; Greenlee punch kit; Ryobi 8.25 radial arm saw; Hausfeld 440 paint pro;
secretariats; china hutch; full size frame and bed w/ foot drawers; railroad lights; canners; lamps; dishes; cast iron trinkets; antique wall phone; oil lamps; signs; antlers; traps; items too numerous to mention.
Auctioneer note: There’s is an amazing amount of personal property. Oak lumber piles, tools, households, all intertwined with this property. We will auction it all off to the highest bidder April 22nd starting at 10am. The Acreage will sell 1:30pm. Please plan on attending and visit the website for pictures.
Property Description: Home, outbuildings, and 16.5 m/l acres in Decatur County Iowa. This vaulted ceiling, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 story, construction of 2280 sq. ft. home built in 2001 is ready for new energy! As of 2023, assessed value of dwellings and improvements is 167k. Off the beaten path this property surrounds the Terra Haute cemetery and is filled with Iowa deer. Annual taxes are $2138/yr. Included in this property is a 49’x51′, 2499 sq. ft. steel covered pole barn, 19’x19′ shed and a poor condition 13’x16′ shed. This home will sell with a real wood burning stove, although there is central heat and air. Hot water pex in the flooring with manifold and 500 gal. lp tank. The stove sets off the primitive cabin feel to accent the massive elk shoulder mount and fiberglass canoe hanging from the ceiling that will sell with the home.
Legal Description: 17.68.26 SW SW EXC north of GR S of rd. & Cemetary title-27-W019181 VIN-56937
- Net taxes $2138/yr.
- 16.5 taxable acres
- Auction date: April 22nd, 2023 10am
- Acreage sells: 1:30pm
- Auction Address: 17104 SW 250th st, Decatur City, Iowa
- Terms: 10% down, close in 30 days, 7.5% buyer premium
- Seller: Darrell Simpson
- Attorney Meyer and Lain
- Auction method: Lump sum
- Buyer Premium: 7.5% will be added to the final price and included in the purchase agreement.
- Closing will occur on or around May 20th, 2023
- Possession at closing unless otherwise decided
- Survey: If needed will be done and paid for by seller by closing
- Contract Immediately upon conclusion of the auction, transfer of earnest money, and signatures of purchase contract
- Septic: Home has updated septic system and tank all other inconveniences fall solely on the buyer.
- Water: Well
- Fences: as is condition
- Property overview: scrap metal scattered throughout the property, pond is non maintained, tending and cleaning of the property current and future will be solely buyers responsibility and expense.
- BUYERS: All Auctions Inc. urges buyers to do their own inspections and dudiligence of property prior to auction day bidding. All property is sold “As is- Where is” with no warranties expressed or implied made by auctioneer or All Auctions Inc. and seller. All Auctions Inc. are agents of the seller. Not responsible for errors in advertising and all announcements made auction day will take precedence of all previous.
- Located in Decatur County, Iowa
- Property subject to all easements/restrictions of record
- Full legal description will be taken from abstract.
- Online and phone bidders must register with All Auctions Inc. 24 hrs. prior to auction.
Terms and conditions: 10% down day of auction to be paid to and handled by Meyer and Lain Trust account. A 7.5% buyer premium will be added to the hammer price at closing. Possession at closing on or before May 20th, 2023. Taxes will be paid. Property is on a well for water, septic tank for sewage. Property is subject to all easements and covenants of record. Acreage property is being sold on an “as is where is basis,” no warranties, expressed or implied by All Auctions Inc. Winning bidder understands they represent themselves in completing the auction sale transaction. Any announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over all marketing material and oral statements.