This home of 25 years of Doris and Kenneth Clarks is a 1968, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1554 sq. ft with an attached 780 sq. ft 2 car garage located on Spring street in the neat little town of Humeston Iowa. It is located 1 block from city park, public library, and just a few blocks from the main street amenities. It is on city septic which was updated along with the rest of the town in 2017. This 10 plus year old roof has Timberline shingles. It has aluminum siding and gutter guards and a new electrical inlet from the street. The house sits on a 110×158 size lot.
We are pleased to offer up this Estate Auction of Doris and Kenneth Clark September 17th, 2022. Household begins at 10 am, Real-estate to sell live and online at 1pm. We will be adding more pictures and any new information, so check back in for updates!
- Terms 10% down, 7.5% Buyer premium only on real-estate (7.5% will be added to the final hammer price and included in the purchase agreement)
- Closing will be 30-45 days from auction date
- Attorney Mason McCoy of Reynoldson and Van Werden LLP.
Contract immediately upon conclusion of auction, transfer of earnest money, signatures of purchase contract. All Auction Inc. urges buyers to do their own inspections and due diligence of property prior to auction day bidding. All property is sold “as is where is” with no warranties expressed or implied, made by auctioneer or All Auctions Inc. and the seller. All Auctions Inc. and its representatives or agents of the seller are not responsible for errors in advertising, and all announcements made day of auction take precedents of all previous statements and advertising.
- 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath
- Built in 1968
- 1554 sq. ft.
- 110×158 lot
- window air units, electric base board heat
- city septic updated in 2017
- 2 car attached garage 780 sq. ft, with paved driveway
- 1 story, no basement
- taxes $1678/yr.
- aluminum siding, asphalt roof