Debbie Morgan is relocating. Donnie Thompson passed away and she will be offering up her 13 +/- acres, 3 story farm house and out buildings. All Auctions Inc. will conduct the auction on site at 22966 173rd st. Leon, Ia 50144, of personal property and this lake side acreage on June 18th, 2022 at 10 am. Acreage sells at 1pm and Pickup to follow.
Home built in 1900, 3 story farm house with attached 2 car garage. Over 1700 sq. ft., brick foundation, stick built frame in Decatur county. Four bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry and 13 +/- acres of secluded property by Little River Lake.
- Legal description: 7,8-69-25 SW NW NW Lat/Long -93.769623 / 40.794708
- Acres: 13 +/-
- Township: Center (69)
- County: Decatur
- Taxes: $1004/ yr
- Septic: updated
- Online and live bidding both available
- Terms 10% down, 5% Buyer premium (5% will be added to the final hammer price and included in the purchase agreement)
- Attorney Mason McCoy of Reynoldson and Van Werden LLP
- Auction method: lump sum
- closing on or around July 30th, 2022
- possession at closing or otherwise determined
- contract immediately upon conclusion of auction, transfer of earnest money, signatures of purchase contract.
- fences: as is condition
- property over view: scrap metal and wash way/ravine, tending and cleaning of these current or future will be solely on buyers responsibility and expense
Buyers: All Auctions inc. urges buyers to do their own inspections and due diligence of property prior to auction day bidding. All property is sold “as is where is” with no warranties expressed or implied, made by auctioneer or All Auctions Inc. and the seller. All Auctions Inc. and its representatives or agents of the seller are not responsible for errors in advertising, and all announcements made day of auction take precedents of all previous statements and advertising.
Trucks, Tractor, Skid Steer
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, V8 magnum, gas, manual transfer case, automatic, 4×4, power windows and locks, VIN 1B7KF23Z41J569099, 142k miles; square body GMC; 8N Ford tractor; 940 Mustang, Yanmar diesel engine, not running
Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Tools
(5) non running riders, but complete; snow blowers; walk behind weed eaters; 8 hp, 26 ton wood splitter, briggs & Stratton motor; diesel ready heater; scaffolding; Makita chop saw; Lincoln 200 mig welder; oxygen accetalene tanks; hand saws; chain saws; saw blades; 12″, 2 speed band saw; 6″ bench vice; routers; belt sanders; skill saws; hammers; wood planes; clamps; hatchets; screw drivers; table saw; orbital sanders; sockets sets; tap and dye; Craftsman professional slider miter box; Pro 4000 portable electric air compressor; several antique transits; table top drill press; scroll saws; 4.5″ grinders; hand shovels; spades; rakes; scrapers; edgers; lop and shears; 3 pt. post hole diggers w/ bits; chicken waterers; grinding wheel; antlers; corral gates; drill bits; fastners; copious amounts of shop hand tools, power tools, and fastners
Antiques, Households, Appliances
lots and lots of Crocks, from 3 gal. to 30 gal; oil lamps; Crock churn w/ wooden handle; butter churn; cuckoo clocks; restaurant style sugar dispensers; tons of cast iron pans; cast iron molds; copper boiler; lard press; antique wooden washing machine; stained glass; cookie jars; flower pots; crock jugs; sleigh bells; red Avon glass; Singer treadle sewing machine; mirrors; really nice hutch; 4 drawer secretary; wooden bench; potato bin; banjo; wooden high chair; native american art; big bell; blue Mason jars; canning jars; dish sets; tupperware; Amana side by side refrigerator/freezer; Whirlpool glass top stove;
Fishing, Trapping, Taxidermy
2 person paddle boat with trailer; canoes; aluminum flat bottom boats; boat trailers; hundreds of fishing poles; lures; tackle boxes; hooks; hundreds of Conibear traps; rabbit cages; stakes; snares; skinning paddles; piles of antlers; bait; too many fishing supplies to mention; mounted buck, mounted bass, mounted pheasant; lots and lots of neat antiques and tools on a great secluded acreage off of a stocked Little River lake, pond fenced in for horses, lumber piles, iron piles, just about something for everyone.